Applications are invited for Walk in Interview of Field Medical Officer in ONGC. Maharatna ONGC is the largest crude oil and natural gas Company in India, contributing around 75% to Indian domestic production. Crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies like IOC, BPCL and HPCL (subsidiary of ONGC) to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha and cooking gas-LPG.
Applications are invited for engagement of the Field Medical Officers, on contract basis, up to 30.06.2020, for ONGC, HPHT Asset, Kakinada to work at its Offshore in East Coast (A.P) on 14 days on/off pattern.
Advertisement no.: R&P -02/2019
Post Name: Field Medical Officer
Number of Posts: 01
Fixed Honorarium: Rs.75000/- P.M.
Last Date to apply: 12.12.2019
How to apply for the post of Medical Officer in ONGC:
Candidates should bring all original certificates with one set of photocopies of each, along with recent passport size photograph (to be affixed on the right top corner of application) duly self attested. For further details contact R&P section, Telephone number 0884-2325916 and for application and other details visit official website of ONGC.
General Instructions for the post of Medical Officer in ONGC:
- The Medical Officers shall be required to work in ONGC for its offshore installation in East Cost (A.P.) on 14 days on/off pattern.
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis and can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.
- No TA/Da will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The qualification for the above post should be from recognized university along with Permanent Registration Certificate from either State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
- Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification/ rejection at any stage.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- Selected candidate shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
- Candidates attending interview should make their own arrangements to stay for one more day, if required.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may attend walk in interview at 10.00 hrs on 12.12.2019 at Hotel G.K. Residency, Gokul Road, Srinagar, Bhanugudi Junction, Kakinada.
Important Dates for the Recruitment of Field Medical Officer in ONGC:
Last date of applying
Date of walk in interview
Important Links for the Recruitment of Field Medical Officer in ONGC:
Advertisement and Application Format
Official Website of ONGC