Applications are invited for one year apprenticeship training for graduate engineers and 3 years diploma holder in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited for the year 2019-20. Vision of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited is to become number one in customer satisfaction in South Asia in Power Distribution.
Advertisement No.: BESCOM- 40/1356/2019-20/199
Advertisement date: 09.08.2019
Name of Posts: Graduate Engineers and Diploma Apprentice.
Number of Posts/ Apprentices: 400 (325 Graduates and 75 Diploma)
- Engineering Graduates having Degree in Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Information Science, Civil Engineering and Instrumentation Technology.
- 3 year Diploma Holders in Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and communication and Computer Science.
- Apprenticeship Stipend:
- During the training period the candidates are entitled for payment of a stipend of Rs.7000/- per month for Graduate Engineers and Rs.5000/- per month for Diploma holders.
- Preference will be given to Electrical and Electronics candidates both for Graduates and Diploma holders.
- The candidates should have knowledge of Kannada reading and writing.
- Preference will be given for Karnataka candidates.
- Candidates should be physically fit.
- During the training period the candidate should make their own arrangement of boarding and lodging.
- During the training the candidate should follow the rules and regulation of BESCOM.
- The degree or diploma certificate obtained should be within three years from the date of this notification.
- The candidate should have degree/ diploma certificate or provisional degree/ diploma certificate.
- The candidate should have passed degree/diploma engineering in the year 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- The candidates who have already under gone Apprentice Training are not eligible.
- Filled application should be submitted to Deputy General Manager (Ele), HRD Center, BESCOM, Crescent Towers, Crescent Road, near Mallige Nursing Home, Race Course, Bangalore – 560001.
- The candidate should clearly mention Graduate Apprenticeship or Diploma Apprenticeship on the Envelope.
Selection will be made on the basis of Mreit.
Last Date for Submission of Application:
- The filled application should reach the O/o. The Deputy General Manager (Ele), HRD Center, BESCOM, Crescent Towers, Crescent Road, near Mallige Nursing Home, Race Course, Bangalore – 560001 on or before 31.08.2019 by 4:00 PM.
- Application without relevant documents will be rejected.
- Not entitled for any correspondence/ Telephone call.
Official Website of BESCOM