Walk in interview of eligible Indian Citizen, for appointment as Jr. Resident and Sr. Resident / Tutor posts in following departments of this institute has been fixed on 09-09-2019 and 11-09-2019 to 13-09-2019 respectively in the office chamber for the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14. Interested candidates must report up to 10:30 AM, Candidates reporting after 10:30 AM may not be allowed to appear.
Advertisement no.: 06.
Name of the post: Jr. Resident and Sr. Resident / Tutor
No. of posts: 90
Date of interview: 09.09.2019, 11.09.2019 to 13.09.2019
Eligibility conditions and the procedure for filling post of Jr. Resident:
- The candidate/s should have passed MBBS (including completion of internship) or equivalent degree, recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates/s who have passed MBBS (including internship) not earlier than 2 years before the start date of Junior Residency, i.e. 01-092019 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent courses (including completion of internship) between 01-09-2017 to 31-08-2019 only be considered.
- Those candidate/s who have already completed total one year of Junior Residency either at IGIMS Patna or outside will not be considered. Work experience in Armed Forces, Central /State health Services and Private Nursing Homes will be taken as equivalent to fist year Junior Residency.
- Candidate must bring all original certificate/s i.e. MBBS degree certificate, Inter –ship completion certificate, date of birth certificate and medical registration certificate (including caste certificate and certificate for exemption from creamy layer ) for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the interview. The original certificate of the candidate who opt/ select for the post of Junior Resident will be retained in the Academic Section of the Institute. The same will not be returned to the candidate before completion of the tenure of the post i.e. one year. All original certificates will be returned after obtaining all No Dues from the concerned department/ Section of the Institute. In case candidate wants to quit the Junior Residency mid-way he/she will be required to give one month’s prior notice or deposit one month’s salary, in lieu of notice to the Institute.
- The selected candidate will be allotted department on the basis of availability of the post in that department, merit-cum choice and requirement in the institute.
- Selection committee panel is valid for six months from the date of publication of result.
Eligibility conditions and the procedure for filling post of Sr. Resident/ Tutor:
- A medical qualification as included in schedule I&II of MCI Act.
- MCI /* DCI (for Dentistry) recognized P.G. qualification of MD/MS/MDS (for Dentistry) in specialization concerned or allied Surgical / Medical specialty.
- A postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine from a recognized University / Institute. For the post of Medical Emergency in case of non availability of candidate with emergency medicine qualification, candidates with M.D Medicine will be considered for these posts, and interview/examination will be held separate for this post.
- The candidates must be registered with Central / State Medical Council.
Application fee for the posts of Jr. Resident and Sr. Resident/ Tutor posts in IGIMS:
All category except ST and ST Rs.500/-
ST and ST Category Rs.125/-
Official Website of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medicine Science