National Institute of Epidemiology invites application for the post of Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor). These posts in NIE are purely on contract basis. The main objective of National Institute of Epidemiology is to cover Development of human resources in epidemiology and bio statistics, networking of various ICMR and non-ICMR Institutes at the national level of epidemiological purpose and Consultancy.
Advertisement no.: NIE/PE/Advt/2019/01
Advertisement date: 23.08.2019
Name of the Post: Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor)
Number of Posts: 50 (UR-19, OBC -13, SC -07, ST -06, EWS -05)
Essential Qualification for the post of Project Technical Assistant in NIE recruitment:
- Graduate in Science from a recognized university with three years work experience in public health project / health care management from a recognized institution.
- Master’s Degree in Science.
- Knowledge of literature review, data handling, analysis and interpretation, report writing with evidence of paper publications.
- Knowledge of statistical software(s)
- UR- 30 years
- EWS – 30 years
- OBC – 33 years (including 3 years of age relaxation)
- SC/ ST – 35 (including 5 years of age relaxation)
- Assist PI in Project Management.
- Data analysis and manuscript preparation.
- Coordinate with staff in field sites.
- Any other work assigned by the Director / PI/ Co-PI/ superior Officer.
Candidates shall send their application, along with all supporting documents super scribed as “Application for the post of Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor) under IHCI Project” on the top of envelope, through registered / speed post on or before 23.09.2019 addressed to;
ICMR- National Institute of Epidemiology,
2nd Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing Board,
Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600077
Application should also be forwarded to this office by email id: email@example.com
Last date for submission of application form: 23rd September 2019
Official Website of National Institute of Epidemiology